NGATI MANUHIRI SETTLEMENT TRUST
Ko Tamahunga te Maunga
Ko nga Poito o te Kupenga o Toi te Huatahi te Moana
Ko Ngati Manuhiri te Hapu
Ko Omaha te Marae
30th October 2013
All registered voters for Ngati Manuhiri Settlement Trust
Ngati Manuhiri Settlement Trust is conducting an election to replace the late Kaumatua Laly Haddon QSM as Trustee. The following steps are to be followed by voters:
1. You must be a registered adult memberof Ngati Manuhiri. You must be at least 18 years old.
2. You will recieve a 2 page voting form. You must put your name on the voting form and sign it.
3. You must clearly tick the name of the person that you are voting for.
4. You can only vote for one person. If you vote for more than one person then your vote will not be counted.
5. If you make a mistake then immediately contact the offices of Ngati Manuhiri for a replacement voting paper or contact the Chief Returning Officer at the address stated below.
6. You must post the completed vote by Thursday 5th December 2013. Post it in the stamped envelope provided with the voting paper. If the vote is not stamped as posted by the 5th December 2013, your vote will not be counted.
7. You are only allowed to vote once.
8. Your voting paper must be returned in the stamped envelope addressed to :
The Chief Returning Officer
Mr Robert Enright
c/ DLA Phillips Fox
Barristers and Solicitors
PO Box 160
9. After the closing date, all valid votes that are marked as posted on or before the 5th December 2013 and recieved by the Chief Returning Officer before 0830 on Monday 9th December 2013 will be opened and counted by the Chief Returning Officer (Robert Enright) in the presence of a Ngati Manuhiri Settlement Trust Representative. All voting papers will be retained on file in accordance with the Trust Deed.
10. The outcome of the election, and the name of the new Trustee, will be communicated to all registered voters in accordance with the Trust Deed.